Wednesday, January 29, 2020

About Me

About Me... JT Farabow

Hello! My name is John Thomas, however I have gone by JT for as long as I can remember. There are many things I would love to share about myself, however I'll just keep it simple. I am a local kid, having lived in High Point area since the age of 8. There are both pros and cons to going to school so close to home, but luckily my family moved to Winston Salem, NC the summer before I started my freshman year.

I am currently a sophomore here at High Point University, majoring in Sports Media. I chose this major because I have a passion for sports: specifically soccer. It is a dream of mine to have a profession in which I can write or talk about something which I have surrounded myself with my entire life.

There are few things in this world which I consider a necessary part of me. Those lucky few include 1) my family; 2) my three dogs; 3) all things soccer; 4) music (listening, not playing); and 5) food. Each of these listed are things that I cannot possibly live without.

If you would like to know anything more about the listed things, such as my favorite Premier League club or guilty pleasure artist (its Lorde), feel free to ask! I am a very approachable individual and can talk for long periods of time about anything and everything. I look forward to the semester ahead of us in COM 1450 (Even though 7:50 is quite early...)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment